Democratic Primary for Dummies

If you would like to stay up to date with the political discourse surrounding the 2020 Democratic Presidential Primary, but just don't have time to read dozens of news articles a day and watch cable news for hours, this blog could be for you. Periodically it will be updated with the biggest stories surrounding the candidates running for the Democratic Nomination. I was a former Washington insider and believe it or not, I actually don't have much better to do all day than to read a bunch of news stories coming out of DC. Unfortunately, most of these stories are full of speculation and fluff, very little real news. I won't waste your time with that crap. I know how to dig out the important from the forgettable, and I will do my best to keep you updated as interesting things happen this primary season. You can finally relax, all of the important political news you need will be in one place, without having to waste your time. This blog will be periodically updated as I have time to do it, be on the lookout soon for the first treasure trove of news as two candidates drop out, Joe Biden gaffes in Iowa, and Bernie Sanders takes the internet by storm with Joe Rogan. See you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biden Slips Up, Warren is New Favorite

What is the Difference Between Sanders and Warren